Sumner Kids Dentistry
As a family dentist, our entire dental team and staff are committed to providing the highest level of kids dentistry care in Sumner!
We have developed a strong reputation since 1991 for our compassionate and loving kids dentistry in a fun and educational setting.
In addition to teaching children how to develop healthy oral hygiene habits, we provide a full scope of kids dentistry services including, but not limited to:
- Cleanings and examinations
- Dental sealants
- Cavity fillings
- Fluoride treatments
- Brushing and flossing instruction
Our objective with kids dentistry is to help protect children from dental-related pain, bite complications, and the need for future comprehensive dental work.
Call the office of W. Brent Nash, DDS to learn more about our kids dentistry services where each child is provided with a treatment plan just for him/her.
Sumner Family Dentist
As a family dentist in Sumner, we help ensure the finest treatments for each of our patients using dental state-of-the-art technology.
With years of service as a family dentist since 1987, we have set a high standard of dental care for patients of all ages, including our kid dentist services and educational training for developing healthy oral hygiene habits.
Our family dentist services include, but are not limited to:
- Oral examinations and screening for oral cancer & periodontal disease
- Dental cleanings & prevention
- Dental implants
- Cosmetic surgery: implants, inlays, onlays and veneers & tooth whitening
- Dentures & partial dentures
- Bridges & crowns
- Orthodontics including Invisalign®, clear, and metal braces
- Gum disease
- Restorations: fillings, crowns, root canal therapy, fixed bridges
Call our office today to schedule an appointment with a highly professional staff and extensively trained family dentist!
Sumner Kid Dentist
As a kid friendly dentist in Sumner, our individualized, high quality dental care is foremost, followed closely by a high priority commitment to comfortable patient care.
These are a few benefits of bringing your child to a kid friendly dentist in our treatment center:
- Educational services for development of healthy oral hygiene habits
- A fun and safe overall environment that is extremely kid friendly
- Promotion of excellent dental health from infant stage into adulthood
- Ability to provide gentle cleanings, exams, sealants and cavity treatments
- Kid friendly dentist services focused on preventative care
Our treatment facility is equipped with specialized equipment and staff to respond to even the most demanding needs.
Call the office of W. Brent Nash, DDS, to schedule an appointment with a specially trained kid friendly dentist and staff that knows how to make their experience positive and fun! (253) 299-9211