Veneers, sometimes referred to as porcelain veneers or dental veneers, are wafer-thin shells custom-made from porcelain or resin-composite materials and permanently bonded to your teeth.
We provide veneers in Sumner to treat cosmetic concerns such as:
- Teeth discoloration or staining
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Worn enamel
- Spaces or gaps between teeth
- Crooked, uneven or misshapen teeth</
- Smaller than average teeth
According to the National Institutes of Health, discoloration is not a problem with veneers because they are largely stain-resistant. And while veneers are strong, the material can be adversely affected over time by highly acidic foods and drinks.
We can apply veneersthat will closely match the color of your natural teeth. The procedure is a painless and highly reliable cosmetic option to beautify your smile.
Call the office of W. Brent Nash, DDS, to learn more about the cosmetic options available to you.
Sumner Porcelain Veneers
If you have made the decision and you are a candidate for porcelain veneers to correct dental issues, or to simply correct your smile, our next step is to schedule a preliminary consultation to review the treatment details.
We will evaluate your oral health, provide a detailed review of your porcelain veneers procedure, and develop a clear understanding of your objectives to create the appearance you desire.
This is a brief overview of what you can expect in the porcelain veneers procedure in Sumner:
- Initial preparation – removal of the outer layer of the teeth surfaces
- Preparation of an impression to ensure accurate fit
- Creation of custom-designed porcelain veneers
- Bonding of the dental veneers to each tooth with strong dental adhesive
- Your first view of an amazing, yet natural change in aesthetics!
The entire procedure usually requires several visits over a time span of one to two weeks.
Call our office today to schedule your preliminary consultation!
Sumner Dental Veneers
There is an extremely high percentage (in excess of 90%) of patients that say dental veneers are worth it!
These are a few advantages offered by our dental veneers in Sumner:
- Their beautiful, bright and natural-looking appearance
- Healthy gum tissue acceptance
- Largely stain resistant
- Their durability
- In general, less extensive shaping prior to the procedure than crowns
- Stronger and more aesthetic alternative to crowns
- No special care other than following good oral hygiene practices
While dental veneers are one of the finest cosmetic dentistry solutions for a straight, beautiful smile, it is important that patients understand this process is not reversible.
Call the office of W. Brent Nash, DDS, to schedule an appointment! (253) 299-9211