Sumner Laser Dentistry
We are among forward-thinking worldwide laser dentists that have integrated state-of-the-art laser dentistry technology into their practice to reduce pain and promote healing.
What is laser dentistry? It is a form of dentistry that uses a type of laser to produce a very narrow, intense beam of light energy designed specifically for use in surgical and dental procedures.
Using the two types of minimally invasive laser dentistry options for hard and soft tissue procedures, our patients can expect:
- An easier procedure
- Less pain and discomfort
- Less blood loss than traditional surgery
- Shorter healing time with reduced damage to gums
- Only minor post-operative irritation
- Reduced need for sedation dentistry and local anesthesia
- Less drill use – laser dentistry performs most traditional drill responsibilities
Call the office of W. Brent Nash, DDS, to learn why a number of dental patients are transferring to our treatment center for laser dentistry procedures!
Sumner Laser Treatment
As a laser dentist, we welcome the opportunity of sharing information relative to some of the amazing and minimally invasive laser treatments in Sumner that can be used for your upcoming procedure.
While this is not an all-inclusive list, these are a few laser treatment applications that can be conducted in our treatment center:
- Detecting cavities and removal
- Teeth preparation for dental fillings
- Implant surgery
- Post-extractions or surgical procedures to reduce pain & improve healing
- Treatment of dry sockets
- Regeneration of damaged and severed nerves
- Gums surgery and reshaping
- Laser treatment and/or prevention of soft tissue lesions (cold sores)
- Lengthening crowns
- Dentin hypersensitivity treatment
Call our office to schedule a consultation to learn the benefits of laser treatment used for surgical and dental procedures.
Sumner Laser Dentist
We are a laser dentist in Sumner that has acquired in-depth laser treatment knowledge, training, education and credentialing.
As a forward-thinking laser dentist practicing a full range of general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry, we have the expertise, techniques and experience to perform:
- Laser periodontal debridement
- Laser-assisted nonsurgical periodontal therapy
- Use of laser energy for teeth whitening
- Laser-assisted caries detection
- Hard tissue procedures for detecting cavities and preparing teeth for fillings
- Soft tissue procedures for cosmetic services
You can anticipate a smoother post-operative experience with laser procedures that are highly favorable when used for cutting into soft tissue and simultaneously sealing any exposed blood vessels, resulting in faster healing and a shorter recovery.
Call the office of W. Brent Nash, DDS for a laser dentist educated and trained in the use of dental lasers that are as safe as traditional dental instruments. (253) 299-9211