Teeth Whitening Sumner
We offer professional in-office teeth whitening in Sumner that providesbeautiful results!
Our teeth whitening procedures are conducted under carefully controlled, safe conditions, providing results that can last as long as one to two years or longer for some patients. Others may require more frequent treatments to achieve optimal results.
While there are generally no side effects to our teeth whitening procedure, some patients may experience temporary hot and cold sensitivity, or slight irritation to the gums for a short time.
These are a few common reasons that tooth enamel can darken or show signs of staining over time, and that teeth whitening may overcome:
- Contact with certain beverages – coffee, colas, black tea, red wine
- Stain-causing foods
- Tobacco use
- Yellowing due to aging
- Certain antibiotics and medicines
- Excessive amounts of fluoride in water or dental products
- Injury to teeth
- Poor dental hygiene
Call the office of W. Brent Nash, DDS, to learn how you can have a brighter smile with our time-tested teeth whitening procedure.
While we emphasize practicing good oral hygiene as a key element of the overall health of your body and to keep teeth white without a whitening treatment, we do offer in-office whitening and teeth bleaching to enhance the luster of natural teeth.
It is important to schedule a consultation to help you understand if your type of tooth discoloration will respond favorably to this type of treatment:
- Type of tooth discoloration can determine effectiveness
- Removal of intrinsic tooth stains may not work
- Whitening is effective on extrinsic or tooth surface
- Whitening is not effective on veneers, dental caps or crowns
Call to schedule a thorough examination of your teeth, gums and supporting bone structure to determine if whitening in Sumner is an effective and safe option for you.
Teeth Bleaching Sumner
If you are considering professional teeth bleaching in Sumner, call us for a consultation!
With professional, licensed services and carefully monitored conditions, we provide safe and pain-free use of teeth bleaching gel in concentrations that yield beautiful results.
These are a few advantages of our in-office procedure:
- Efficient and optimal results
- Use of the safest form of teeth bleaching
- Effective for removal of organic stains or discolorations
- Improved control of gum and tooth sensitivity
While our teeth bleaching procedures are generally very effective, we highly recommend avoiding acidic and tannin-rich foods and beverages (black teas, coffee wine, carbonated beverages, strongly-colored foods, and sauces) to help maintain the results.
Call the office of W. Brent Nash, DDS, to schedule a consultation. 253-299-9211